Danyal- Interview of Fatima Abbasi



Danyal-BSIII-2k15-mc-24-Interview
Fatima Abbasi 
(TV Actor) 
An old tv actress who start her career by chance because of her God gifted acting talent or were as somehow she receive from her grandmother in Devolution "SyedaQamar Rizvi" (a senior acting legend in herself). As an elder sister in her all sibling she starts little job on Boutique to earn money for her family at the age of 18 years only, after the death of her Father. 

Q1 what is your background Mam, like wise your childhood, and your old days? 

Ans: I am from khair Pur Meras District, where I was born in 1971 on September 10. I am spoiled children by my all family members especially from my Grandmother (Nani) and by telling the trust I am very naughty or active girl for teasing or making fun of any one in my childhood. That was great time and memorable days of life but after 5th class we shifted to karachi sindh because of my Father posting, he was the Mukhtiaar Kaar of Khair-Pur at that time. 

Q2 what's is your hobbies and interest of life? 

Ans: As I mention I was very active girl by birth I personally like cricket game till today and play cricket also on that time in my school life with boys also on hard cock ball which is very hard and taught as compare to other cricket balls. Apart from this I took part in my schools tabloos, Dramas, Speeches, Theater competitions and try to do my best to win awards that’s why I have many trophies and cups of different competitions. 

Q3 How you found or recognize your acting talent? 

Ans: when my father died in 1990 I was just 18 years old approx then after him I was the older one in my family I decided to do work to earn money and I start doing a receptionist job on a boutique in Defense Karachi one day my owner said I am going to PTV channel a request him to come with him he said ok come then that was first step and turning point of media career. There was an audition running for the stage Drama and to explore new thing I also put my name in audition list and when I performed the act and read the script Mr. Iqbal Latif the senior producer of drama impressed with m work and select me to perform drama and to work with him. 

Q4 From where you start you Career and how's Your first experience in performing Drama or doing acting? 

Ans: After selecting in Drama audition Mr. Iqbal offered me to perform a stage Drama which is the first Drama of my life or Media career and I practice it with my best apart from studio rehearsal and when I finally perform the drama with all character of drama Mr. Iqbal said that you are very much talented and Sharp tool for Media Art good work, keep continue these word add more confidence in my performance and help out me to putting off the hesitation of public and acting etc then I start my work with more confidence and concentration. 

Q5 What was your challenges and supporting factor of Career? 

Ans: When I was start the Career of media on that time there was no anyone who disappoint or try to show you down people are very much help full and guide well in a very good manner like family member so I feel so thank full to God that I never face and disappointment and negative challenges on the other hand my Grandmother SyedaQamar Rizvi also a great actor in Media I never use her name to enter in media industry after a long time in casual routine conversation I tell her name in front of all that was the moment that how know Miss Qamar then I told that she is my grandmother and including Mr.Iqbal everybody was completely shocked and asking for that how's she now and where she was living and etc because she in the list of senior artist at that time and very respectable in media industry but never use her name for my personal interest. 

Q6 Your Achievement in Media Filed. 

Ans: With the Bless of almighty Allah I got 5 different awards in 7 years after this I got married and move on to London that was the major cause of my career gap but in this short tenure I Got many appreciations and awards and it is also honor for to work with senior artist like Anwar Maqsood, NusratFateh Ali Khan, Sajjad Ali, Alam Geer, Shakeel SiqqqueParveeen Siddique, Khoaja Akmal, Mehak Ali and many More. 

Q7 Your Reason of being Famous and shows that will gives you great success? 

Ans: We are basically from Iraq and belongs to like a royal family so the point is we are so much attractive and beautiful In looks so people likes me more when I was in front of them either screen or stage, and then my acting skills is very much polished like for example I am in different programs like kaat Putli, ravish, Sun To sahe, and variety shows these are the some list of those show who people like most and the leading role play by me in these segments, through the popularity of these show I can't able to go Tariq road easily because people came around me and ask for an autograph even o their hand so it is very difficult to go shopping for me but I like this taste of success and fame or the love of our audiences. 

Q8 Any part of life where you that you choose a wrong field or destination?  

Ans No I never feel these types of regrets even I totally enjoy my work and perform or do with my full of energy and courage even I feel no any type of tiredness to doing this media job. 

Q9 What you think if you were not an actress what would you?  

Ans I am Not only the actress in Media industry no doubt I am fit on it but apart from this I do also Comparing, Hosting, Singing, Modeling etc but I think that if I would be not a actress then I Would be a singer because I very much like to sing and music. 

Q10 what you suggest to new generation according career and work in media industries? 

Ans I suggest that first complete your education according to your interest and with full of concentration or with flying colors then choose the appropriate field according to your education or studies and perform the full of hard work in it to prove our self in the field, never lose your hope and don't scared from the lateness in success or result of hard work always remember that "God helps them those who try to help themselves", and in the end Best of luck from my side. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yousuf Laghari Profile by Nimra

Aqeel Ahmed Soomro

TWO OLD GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS OF HYDERABAD CITY